top of page

$10,000 per year nomination.

Enrollment and first payment of $2,500 is due November 15.

The remainder is due February 1.

The stallion incentive will allow up to and no more than 100 listed stallions each year. Once the list is full, a waiting list will be put in place and made viewable on the website.


The stallion enrollment fee will guarantee an 85% payout to The Breeders Challenge Finale Purse. The remaining 15% will be reserved for administrative expenses and advertising.

30 % of all purse money paid back to Stallion Owners

Nominate your stallion using the form below. Or click here to print the form. 

bottom of page