ALL ELIGIBLE OFFSPRING MUST BE ENROLLED BY DECEMBER 1, 2021 TO BE GRANDFATHERED INTO THE PROGRAM
A ONE TIME NOMINATION OF $250 IS DUE BY DECEMBER 1, 2021 OF THE WEANLING YEAR TO AVOID LATE FEES
Click the button below to see the foal listings.
1. The offspring’s sire must be enrolled prior to foal enrollment to be eligible for enrollment.
2. Newly listed stallion offspring will be grandfathered in for the weanling enrollment fee during the listed year of the stallion’s enrollment. Failure to enroll during that time will result in the advertised enrollment fee schedule beginning January 1 the following year.
3. Enrolled offspring will be eligible to compete for all applicable prize moneys and awards upon full enrollment into the incentive program. A one-time enrollment fee will be required, as well as completion and submission of full enrollment required documents.
4. Enrolled offspring will remain eligible to compete even if a stallion is no longer paid into the program, so long as they are enrolled during the applicable year of stallion enrollment.
5. Payment of fees and enrollment form submission will be the sole responsibility of the foal nominator on or before the due date. The Breeders Challenge will not be responsible for enrollments not received by the due date. All fees are to be made payable to The Breeders Challenge in US funds. Enrollments may be submitted as “pending” if registration papers are not available.
6. Offspring cannot compete until a copy of the AQHA or APHA registration papers are on file with the office. In the event enrolled offspring outside of AQHA and APHA is not registered, proof of parentage verification thru UC Davis will be required. They will be mouthed prior to race entry and approval or denial of entry will be at the discretion of The Breeders Challenge with no refund should the horse show to be older than the disclosed age for entry in the Futurity, Amateur Futurity, and Derby.
7. All Futurity, Amateur Futurity, and Derby offspring will be mouthed for the Champions Challenge Finale prior to the start of the race.
8. Enrolled offspring will be listed on the website and updated as enrollments are processed.
9. Offspring enrollment fees are non-transferrable and non-refundable once received and processed.
10. The Qualifier Purse will be guaranteed based upon 100 entries per race.
11. The Champions Challenge Finale Purse will be guaranteed based upon 100 enrolled stallions.
12. An administrative fee of 15% will be retained from all offspring enrollments for administrative expenses and advertising.